Phoenix Citadel SS1191K SafeQuick Find Code: SS1191K http://www.esafes.co.uk/phoenix-safes-citadel-ss1191k
- After Sales Service
- FREE DELIVERY Mainland UK available
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE
- IN STOCK
- Ext. Dimensions 315 X 445 X 440 HxWxD (mm).
- Int. Dimensions 185 X 334 X 290 HxWxD (mm).
- Phoenix Elite Dealer Offering A 2 Year Warranty.
- Tested To The Prestigious European S2 Security Standard.(EN14450 ECB.S Certified)
- Tested To The European LFS 30P Fire Protection Standard.(EN15659 ECB.S Certified)
- Up to 30 minutes fire resistant.
- Cash rating £4,000 or valuables £40,000.
- Fitted with Key lock
- AiS Approved Safe
- Weight 52 kgs
- Supplied with a shelf.
- Supplied with DIY fixing kit
|Phoenix Safes Citadel Ss1190 Series|
H x W x D (mm)
|SS1191K||Key||315 X 445 X 440||185 X 334 X 290||18||52||30||£4000||£454.80||£270.00|
|SS1191E||Electronic||315 X 445 X 440||185 X 334 X 290||18||52||30||£4000||£778.80||£402.00|
|SS1192K||Key||460 X 440 X 440||330 X 329 X 290||31||68||30||£4000||£646.80||£420.00|
|SS1192E||Electronic||460 X 440 X 440||330 X 329 X 290||31||68||30||£4000||£972.00||£556.80|
|SS1193K||Key||950 X 440 X 440||820 X 329 X 290||78||120||30||£4000||£1126.80||£660.00|
|SS1193E||Electronic||950 X 440 X 440||820 X 329 X 290||78||120||30||£4000||£1450.80||£796.80|
Phoenix SS1190K/SS1190E Series
The Phoenix Citadel SS1190 series is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both Fire and Security Protection.
- Security Protection - Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard (EN14450 ECB.S certified) giving cash cover of £4,000 or Valuables cover of £40,000.
- Fire Protection - Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Locking - Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock (SS1190K series) or high security VDS class 1 (SECU SELO-A) electronic lock with time delay function (SS1190E series).
- Construction - Double wall construction with high grade concrete infill to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection.
- Fixing - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint Ral9003.
- View/Download pdf
Delivery Time: FREE DELIVERY 1-3 Days
Processing:- If your order was received before 1.00pm it will be processed same day if not it will be processed the following day. If you do need this order urgently please call the office and we will see what we can do on 0191 2386006.
Pallett Drop Off Delivery / Courier Drop Off Delivery between 7.30am & 5.30pm:- Delivery to your Building entrance only. This service does not include bringing the delivery indoors and you will be required to sign for the delivery. You must have the correct equipment available to manoeuvre the goods from the delivery company to there final position. Remember these goods can be very heavy so always check weight.
Delivery & Position (Ground Floor):- Delivery to any room on the ground floor of your building providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date. (Charges may apply)
Delivery Via Suitable Lift:- Delivery to any floor in your building via a suitable lift (which can accommodate the weight of the chosen safe) providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date. (Charges may apply)
Other Floor delivery Via Stairs:- If there is not a price on the drop down menu you will need to complete the quote form in order for us to put a price together for you. (Charges may Apply)
Professional Bolt Down Installation:- You will need to select from drop down menu. (Charges will apply)
For more information please visit our delivery details page here.