Phoenix Cosmos HS9952K V2 SafeQuick Find Code: HS9952 http://www.esafes.co.uk/phoenix-safes-cosmos-hs9952k
- After Sales Service
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE
- IN STOCK
- Ext. Dimensions 1193 X 810 X 725 HxWxD (mm).
- Int. Dimensions 1040 X 660 X 480 HxWxD (mm).
- Phoenix Guarantee To Replace Completely Free of Charge Any Safe That Is Involved In A Fire.
- Tested To The Prestigious European EN1143-1 Security Standard.
- Unique Design Of Barrier Material Comprising High Resistance Composite Materials.
- Reinforced Armour To Protect Against Drilling, Cutting & Oxyacetylene Attack.
- Cash rating £100,000 or valuables £1,000,000.
- Fitted with Dual Key lock
- AiS Approved Safe
- Weight 1150 kgs
- Supplied with 2 shelves.
|Phoenix Safes Cosmos Hs9950 Series|
H x W x D (mm)
|HS9951||Dual Key||848 X 810 X 725||695 X 660 X 480||220||875||-||£100000||£7385.00||£4215.00|
|HS9951E||Electronic||848 X 810 X 725||695 X 660 X 480||220||935||-||£100000||£8075.00||£4559.00|
|HS9952||Dual Key||1193 X 810 X 725||1040 X 660 X 480||330||1150||-||£100000||£8950.00||£5119.00|
|HS9952E||Electronic||1193 X 810 X 725||695 X 660 X 480||330||1220||-||£100000||£9630.00||£5459.00|
|HS9953||Dual Key||1883 X 810 X 725||1730 X 660 X 480||550||1680||-||£100000||£12190.00||£6989.00|
|HS9953E||Electronic||1883 X 810 X 725||1040 X 660 X 480||550||1790||-||£100000||£12875.00||£7325.00|
|HS9954||Dual Key||1183 X 1110 X 725||1730 X 960 X 480||800||2130||-||£100000||£14545.00||£8299.00|
|HS9954E||Electronic||1183 X 1110 X 725||1730 X 660 X 480||800||2270||-||£100000||£15230.00||£8639.00|
Phoenix Planet/Cosmos Series
The Phoenix Planet and Cosmos range of safes have been designed to provide protection for cash risks up to £60,000 (Planet) £100,000 (Cosmos) or valuables risks of up to £600,000 (Planet) £1,000,000 (Cosmos).
- Security Protection - Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-1 Security standard with grades 4 & 5. ECB.S and Vds Certified.
- Key Locking - Fitted with 2 high security double bitted VDS class II keylocks.
- Electronic Lock - Fitted with 1 high security VDS class II (SECU SELO-B) electronic locks with time delay, multi user, dual control and audit trail + a VDS Class II Keylock. Two Electronic Selo B locks can be fitted as an optional extra.
- Fixing - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- Construction - The unique design of barrier material comprising high resistance composite materials, with metallic fibres and layers of reinforced armour to protect against drilling, cutting and oxyacetylene attack.
- Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003.
- View/Download pdf
Delivery Time: FREE DELIVERY Up to 8 Weeks
Processing:- If your order was received before 1.00pm it will be processed same day if not it will be processed the following day. If you do need this order urgently please call the office and we will see what we can do on 0191 2386006.
Courier Drop Off Delivery between 7.30am & 5.30pm:- Delivery to your Building entrance only. This service does not include bringing the delivery indoors and you will be required to sign for the delivery.
Delivery & Position (Ground Floor):- Delivery to any room on the ground floor of your building providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date. Other Floor
Delivery Via Suitable Lift:- Delivery to any floor in your building via a suitable lift providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Other Floor delivery Via Stairs:- If there is not a price on the drop down menu you will need to complete the quote form in order for us to put a price together for you.
Professional Bolt Down Installation:- You will need to select this from the extra options and you will find this either to be FREE or an EXTRA charge which you must select.
Kerb Side Pallet Delivery:- You must call us to organise this as it can reduce the cost of delivery. However, you must have the correct equipment available to manoeuvre the goods from the delivery company to there final position. Remember these goods can be very heavy so always check weight.
For more information please visit our delivery details page here.