- FREE DELIVERY Mainland UK available
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE
- IN STOCK
- Ext. Dimensions 570 X 450 X 400 HxWxD (mm).
- Int. Dimensions 480 X 360 X 300 HxWxD (mm).
- EN1300 Locking.
- EN 1143-1 Certified.
- Supplied with 2 keys.
- Cash rating £6,000 or valuables £60,000.
- Fitted with Electronic lock
- Weight 79 kgs
- Supplied with a shelf.
- Supplied with DIY fixing kit
|Secureline Safes Castelle Series|
H x W x D (mm)
|SSC-2K||Key||330 X 450 X 400||240 X 360 X 300||26||53||-||£6000||-||£399.00|
|SSC-1E||Electronic||280 X 370 X 350||190 X 280 X 250||13||44||-||£6000||-||£439.00|
|SSC-4E||Electronic||570 X 450 X 400||480 X 360 X 300||52||79||-||£6000||-||£619.00|
Secure Safe Castelle
for protection of cash and valuables
• Tested & Certified to £10,000 cash rating
For many homeowners and small businesses, the protection of cash and valuables is a major security requirement. Possible solutions would have to offer quality and value inducing features. One solution is the Secure Castelle. This new lightweight Grade I safe successfully blends together a wide range of key features. Examples includes certification to EN1143-1, EN1300 approved high security locking, removable shelf and a choice of five sizes. With so many advantages, the choice is all yours….
• The Secure Safe Castelle is available in five sizes and each size has the choice of key locking or user friendly electronic locking
• The walls of the Secure Safe Castelle contain a special barrier designed to resist the effects of drills, hammers, chisels and cutting equipment and have an overall thickness of 45mm
• The door is constructed from 10mm steel plate and has specially hardened anti-drill plates protecting the lock, bolts and the boltwork
• The door is secured by a three way moving bolt mechanism
• The door has three horizontal bolts and four vertical bolts, two operating upwards and two downwards
• The bolts are chrome plated and are 25mm in diameter
• The choice is either a double bitted key lock or a user-friendly electronic lock
• The Castelle is tested and certified to Grade I according to EN1143-1
• The safes are offered with EN 1300 certified locks
• The safes can be anchored using the fixing kit supplied
• All sizes are supplied with a shelf as standard. Size 5 is supplied with two shelves
• The Secure Safe Castelle range is finished in two tone powder finish with a light grey door and dark
Delivery Time: 2-5 Days Delivery
Processing:- If your order was received before 1.00pm it will be processed same day if not it will be processed the following day. If you do need this order urgently please call the office and we will see what we can do on 0191 2386006.
Drop Off Delivery between 7.30am & 5.30pm:- Delivery to a Kerb Side Location or your Front Door depending on weight of safe. Remember these goods can be very heavy so always check weight.
Delivery & Position (Ground Floor):- Delivery to any room on the ground floor of your building providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Delivery Via Suitable Lift:- Delivery to any floor in your building via a suitable lift providing there is no more than one step on the delivery route. Our delivery agent will contact you by telephone to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Other Floor delivery Via Stairs:- If there is not a price on the drop down menu you will need to select the quote form in the drop down menu and complete this in order for us to put a price together for you.
Professional Bolt Down Installation:- You will need to select this from the drop down menu in delivery options.
For more information please visit our delivery details page here.
- eKomi Review
- Posted by John on 8th Dec, 2011
"the product is used for home security and would recommend the company to my friends"